Los Angeles Web Reputation Management and Repair
From overly negative reviews to outright libel, there are hundreds of ways that your business can have its reputation compromised. Online reputation management is an excellent way to control your personal or corporate image to reflect the true nature of your business and minimize the impact of misleading or untrue coverage.
Whether you’ve received a negative review or a formerly private dispute has gone public, dealing with negative online backlash can be an expensive process. If your business’s search results contain negative pages, you could be losing money every time a potential customer searches for your business.
Many businesses need reputation management services despite never having done anything wrong. A huge number of annoyances and malicious tactics can affect local businesses, including:
- Negative reviews on websites like Yelp and Chow that, despite a proactive and friendly effort, can’t be removed through negotiation alone.
- Extortion and libel attempts by competitors, disgruntled business partners, and angry customers that want to compromise your image.
- Inaccurate or misleading press coverage that paints you or your company in a bad light.
- A ‘rip off’ report or scam warning that’s based on misunderstandings that have since been resolved.
- Forum posts and social media discussion that’s unfairly critical of your business, resulting in lost income.
We understand the importance of maintaining a clean and sales-focused search presence for your business. When words like ‘scam’ and ‘rip off’ start to appear in the search results for your – or your company’s – name, it can have a huge cost on your business’s image and bottom line.
Our experienced reputation management team takes a holistic approach to fixing your online image. Experienced cleaner, more accurate search results as we use a variety of effective techniques, including:
- Auditing your personal or business web presence to locate negative, libelous, or inaccurate information that appears prominently in the search results, and taking active steps to have this content removed or revised.
- Building high quality content about your business, such as informational pages or promotional websites, to augment your current search presence and minimize the visibility of content that compromises your reputation.
- Searching for ongoing discussions about your business to optimize and improve your brand. This minimizes the likelihood of inaccurate content reappearing and continuing to threaten your online reputation.
- Increasing your personal or corporate social presence to improve your online visibility and marginalize negative feedback. From Facebook to Twitter, being involved is a great way to reduce the effects of bad reviews.
Whether the damage is a single negative news article or a series of aggressive and inflammatory blog posts, our reputation management services can help you clean up your search results and minimize the side effect of negative coverage. Using a range of proactive and reactive services, we can control and protect your reputation.
In an age where anyone – reporter or anonymous user, blogger or customer – can post information that damages your business, having an experienced team to take control and present your true image is always important.